Thursday, September 29, 2011

Blog Post 3: The Revenge: The Return in 3D

  I find myself in a very strange spot with this whole "space" project. I'm not saying that I'm having some lame emotional epiphany or anything like that. What I mean is now that I think about it, I can't really pin down the concept of just space.

Seriously, bro. What the hell?
  I mean...I'm getting a stronger grasp on it as time goes on, but the idea of using the lack of something as something is alien (but nonetheless exciting) to me. Perhaps I'm over-thinking, but I tend to tense up and fall over when I'm presented with the opportunity to do absolutely anything. When I'm given an opportunity like this, I always feel bogged down by how much choice I have. When given the chance to do everything, I have a propensity to do nothing. I understand that this is to allow me to stretch my creative muscles, but I can't help but feel like I'm being attacked in a passive-aggressive way. Although, I have managed to get past myself and narrow down this project to simply a written piece.

  On a different topic:

Alex Grey is gonna be pissed.

  The above picture, comrade, is the product of listening to progressive metal and having too much free time in geometry class.

No comments:

Post a Comment