Friday, November 4, 2011

Well, uhm...

Filming for our most recent project in Nu-Works is coming along well, considering the fact that we don't have a lot of time for working. I feel as though if we had only a little bit more time we could really do something cool. Of course, that isn't to say that I think the project is poor quality (actually quite the opposite), there's just this sneaking suspicion in the back of my mind that we could make a really good project if time weren't an issue.

I've noticed that ever since I started coming to Booker T Washington, I've become a bit more of a surrealist. Last year I outright refused to do much in the way of socializing, whereas now I do participate in light conversation, but I make comments whose topic is on the periphery nearly one-hundred percent of the time.  

Such is the life of an artist; my genius and tangential, hubristic manner of speaking is (deservedly) unappreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment